Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2010

It´s for You

Um amigo meu (P.F.) feiz essa musica megalinda..
Quem voces acham qque ficaria melhor cantando??
(comentem)

Between Friends

While you crying
I´m not lieing
I´ll be with you
In every things you do

If you needing someone
Call me, I gonna soon
Even that I can´t do
I´ll be there with you

I am full
of love for you
and every things I do

it´s for you

when you to need
I can read
All the books
and after, I can lookand telling you
I love you

You can be sure
when you feeling insecure
I´ll be with you
I promise that is true

If you don´t care
I´ll be there
But if you don´t want
I stay distant

I am full
of love for you
and every things I do
it´s for you

If you needing someone
Call me, I gonna soon
Even that I can´t do
I´ll be there with you

I´ll be with you
All my loving is for you
I´ll be with you
Please, belive it's true

Posted by: Sylvia

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Oi lindinha, sou meio das antigas... precisaria ouvir a música para dar uma opinião legal.. pela letra, acho q combina com algo do tipo Brian Adams ou Henry Connick Jr. Talvez, dependendo da melodia, poderia ficar legal com a voz do John Anderson tb...
bjs
Dri
http://tititidadri.blogspot.com

Postar um comentário

A big secret:
nós amamos ler seus comentários então deixe um montão deles ok?
Beijos Sylvia e Catarina!