Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

segunda-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2009

Musica do dia

♥ Makes me happy (na playlist)
by: Drake Bell

Well hello let's go
everybody must know
there's love in my heartlike a bomb

It's blowing a song inside
I'm singing sunshine
That your bringing now
And it makes me happy

Listen to the radio
Playin' back in stero
Sounds like my favorite song
I'm humming along my head is ringing
And I just can't stop singing now
'Cause it makes me happy

You're everything I need,
Handed from above
I can't get enough of your love
Cause it makes me happy

Living in a day-dream
I'll show you what it all means
Spending some more time in the sun
Let's get up and run it's just beginning
And I just can't stop singing now
'Cause it makes me happy

Like a fantasy that you never find
Right in front of me all the time
And it makes me happy

I want it all but not too much
I wanna feel the way you touch me
I'm the kind of guy who's always
There to come and find you

Save the raining days for another time
I'm just here to say read between the lines
I'm so glad that your mine
Cause you make me happy
You make me wanna sing

do do dodododo(x 864702534... de vezes)


Video ao lado (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Idz0pIhHUI)

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Unknown disse...

Adorei o site e principalmente as músicas! Ta lindo, parabéns! Conte sempre comigo, pra tudo, lembre-se sempre disso!!
amo vc!
beijoos

zelda e amiltom disse...

AAh brigada dinhaaa
pde seeempre contar cmg tbm ok??
lembra das cartaaas

Postar um comentário

A big secret:
nós amamos ler seus comentários então deixe um montão deles ok?
Beijos Sylvia e Catarina!